- Go to Payments > History.
2. Select all the reports that has to be exported to QuickBooks.
3. Click on the accounting export icon (shown below)
4. Enter the description in the popup. If all the date of line entries have to be changed to a custom date, check Change the date of line entries and select a custom date. When everything is ok, click on Review and Export.
5. You will be redirected to preview page with all the line entries that will be exported to QuickBooks. Review the line entries and click Save and Export.
6. All the reports will be exported to QuickBooks in the background. A loader will be shown until the export is completed (This may take some time depending on the number of line entries and attachments). After all the reports are successfully exported to QuickBooks, you will be redirected to the Export Preview page where you can see all the entries that are exported.
7. To view the entries in QuickBooks, click on View in QuickBooks button.