Once you are done adding your personal card to your Fyle account, you can match or reconcile expenses made with your personal card on Fyle. This helps you ensure your business spends are reported to your organisation and also helps you separate personal expenses.
- Navigate to the Personal cards page and select the card from which transactions have to matched with expenses on Fyle.
- Click on Sync now to import your latest transaction history.
- Using the “Sync Now” option, new transactions will be updated in the “Personal” tab section
- Select on the personal card transaction and click on “Add Expense Manually”
- It will result in a new reimbursable expense created that you can save and view under "Ready to Report"