Once an advance request is approved by the approver, the Finance User/ Administrator can process and issue the advance.
To process the advance request:
1. Toggle to the Admin view and click on Advances on the left panel. This opens a list of all advance requests created.
2. Click on the Approved filter to view approved advance requests. You can take multiple actions on the advance request.
3. Add Approver: Add another approver if the request needs to be looked into by an exception approver.
4. Comments: If you require additional information, you can easily request for it by adding a comment. The employee can look at the comment and respond directly on the comments panel on Fyle.
5. Process Request: If you have adequate information and find the request in order, click on Process Request to start processing the payment of the request.
6. Select the payment mode and click on Record Advance. The advance amount will be reflected as unaccounted balance in the user's dashboard.
View the un-accounted advance before processing a request:
Additional information is also made available to help you decide on the advance request.
Advance Account Balance shows you the unspent amount from previous advances which have been paid out to the employee.
Unapproved Advance Amount gives information about the expense amount the employee has Fyled against previous paid out advances, which have not been not been approved yet.