Processing corporate credit card payments is the same as processing personal reimbursements.
- Once a corporate credit card expense is moved to the payment queue, the unaccounted credit card limit is automatically deducted.
- To process the payment, select the payment and click on 'Start Processing'
- '0' value reports: A report containing only corporate credit card expenses is represented as a '0' value report in the payment queue. This is because the payment queue by definition contains values are to be reimbursed or paid to employees.
- You can view the reports associated with the payment by clicking on the 'View Reports' link.
- This shows the reports associated as on the 'Reports History' section