To make it easier for you to log your mileage expenses spanning multiple stops in a given day, we have enhanced the mileage feature. Here is how you can now log your mileage expense on mobile-app if there are multiple stops:
- Click on Add New Expense button and select Create Mileage option on .
- Enter 'Date of Travel' and the mode of transport by selecting one of the vehicle icons
- Enter the start point of your travel by selection the From location
- Enter the first stop point of your travel by selecting To location
- To add another stop point click on the Add Stop button and enter the second location. This will automatically capture this location as the end point of your trip.
- If there are more stops within your trip, click on the Add Stop button again and enter another stop location.
7. On entering all the stop locations, the application automatically calculates the distance and the expense amount based on the mileage rate set for your organization.
8. After entering all the details, you can then click on Save which will create mileage expense with multiple stops.
The application will allow you to add upto 10 stops(including the start and end points) in a single mileage expense.
To read how to add multiple stops through the web-application, click here.