You can access all your expense reports in various states on the My Reports Page. To access the page, click on the Expense Reports button on your dashboard or you can navigate through the left panel of your Fyle dashboard and click on Reports.
States of your Expense Reports and what they mean:-
1) Draft: These are the reports that you have not yet submitted for approval, with the anticipation of adding more expenses to them. Do not forget to submit them once you have added all the expenses you planned on adding to it. You can find these reports under the Draft tab on the My Reports page.
2) Reported: These are the reports that you have submitted for approval, but are pending approval. In case there are multiple approvers, your report will not be fully approved until all of the approvers have approved it. You can edit the expenses in these reports as long as they have not been approved by any of your approvers. You can find these reports under the Pending tab on the My Reports page.
3) Sent Back: These are the reports which have been sent back by your approver or Admin if they feel you need to clarify something or provide more documents. They add a comment before sending back the report. You can view these comments in the Comments section of the report.
You can then make the necessary changes as directed by your approver. After you re-submit the report, its status will change to Reported and will be available under the Pending tab.
4) Approved: These are reports that have been approved by all your approvers. These reports will be then verified by your finance team and subsequently be paid out to you. You will be unable to modify your expense items once the report has been approved. You can find these reports under the Approved tab on the My Reports page.
5) Payment Pending: After your expense report has been approved by your approvers and has been verified by Finance, your report is just one step away from being paid out. These reports will be in the Payment pending state. All these reports can be found under the Payment Queue tab. Payment Pending indicates that the reports are yet to be paid out.
6) Paid: These are the reports that have been processed and have been paid out to you. You can find these reports under the Paid tab on the My Reports page.
You can view all the reports in their different states in the All tab on the reports page.