If you have any personal transactions that were made through your corporate credit card, it's easy to classify them as personal within Fyle.
1. Navigate to Cards section on the left pane of your screen.
2. Go to the Unclassified tab and click on the Classify transaction button
3. From the options that appear in the pop-up, select Classify as personal option.
Your transaction will now be marked as personal now and you will not be required to provide any further information for this transaction.
In case you have classified this transaction and matched it with an existing expense by mistake, you will still be able to mark this transaction as a personal expenses. Here's how:
1. Click on the Classified and choose the transaction that you want to mark as personal.
2. A pop up window will appear with the details of the transaction along with matched expense. Review the details and click on Classify as Personal button appearing at the bottom of the page.
After taking this action, your transaction will be marked as personal.