If you already have created an expense for a CCC spend and CCC transactions have been assigned to you at a later date, Fyle will automatically try to suggest it as a match against an Unclassified Transaction. This can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
Click on the Cards tab on the left-hand panel of your Fyler dashboard.
2. Under the Unclassified Transactions tab, click on the Classify Transaction button against any transaction.
3. If there is a CCC expense(Payment mode as Credit Card) which you have already created for the same date & amount, then Fyle will automatically show the same in the pop-up menu. Select the expense to match it against the transaction.
4. The pop-up window will show the Card Transaction and the Expense with which it can be matched. Click on Confirm Match after confirming the details.
5. The transaction will then be moved to the Classified Transactions tab. Click on the transaction to view the matched expense details.
6. Here you will have three options:
Classify as personal: If this expense was incurred by you for personal reasons then it can be marked as personal,
Unmatch Expense: In case this expense was not supposed to be matched, it can be unmatched too, and
Okay: iIf no changes need to be made then click on the Okay button.