All trip requests have to be approved by the immediate manager/approver on Fyle to be processed. All requests to be approved can be view under the ‘Team Trips’ section.
- Navigate to “Trips” under the “Team” page
- You will find all the Trip requests that need approval under “To Approve” tab
- Click on the request to open the details and click “Approve”
- Once it is approved the same will be sent to Travel Admin for processing the booking
Send Back Trip Request:
- You can send back the report in case of any missing information or for any other reasons
- Navigate to the more options on the top right of the page and click on “Send Back”
- Send Back requires the approver to add a reason and the same is captured in the audit log.
Edit a Trip Request:
- As an approver, you can edit the trip request form by clicking on “Edit” under more options
- After editing, you can “Save & Submit” button on the bottom of the form
To Add Another Approver:
- Open the trip request and navigate to the more options on the top right of the page and click on “Add Approver”
- Select the approver from the drop down and add the reason for adding an additional approver
- Finish by clicking on “Add Approver”
- The trip is now submitted to the additional approver and an email notification is sent to the approver about the request submitted.
Reject a Trip Request:
- You can also reject a trip request by clicking on “Reject” from more options
- Provide the rejection reason and choose “Reject” so that the user no longer can submit this trip request again.