Fyle has the capability to automatically match corporate card expenses with unassigned transactions when it detects certain fields(Amount, Spend Date, and Payment Mode) similar to the latter. This can be observed in the following steps:
Click on the Expenses tab on the left-hand panel of your Fyler dashboard.
2. You will be directed to the expense creation page.
3. Enter the Amount, Spend Date, and select the payment mode as Paid via Corporate Card.
4. The system will automatically match this expense with an unassigned transaction from the Corporate Cards section.
5. Once you have entered all the details, click on the Save button.
6. This expense can now be viewed under the Ready to Report section of the Expenses and under Matched column, you can see that the expense has been matched against a CCC transaction.