Fyle has the option to control notifications that are sent out for specific events of your expenses workflow such as a report being submitted, reimbursement being processed, the advance request being updated, etc.
You can choose your preferences for the email and mobile notifications that you receive from Fyle.
Notification Settings on the web app
You can follow the steps mentioned below in order to control your notification settings via the web app:
Navigate to Spender Settings by clicking on the Gear Icon
2. Under My Settings -> Select Preferences
3. Under Notifications, you will see a list of scenarios where notifications can be controlled on your email and phone.
Select the required notifications using the checkboxes and click on Save.
The envelope column is for enabling email notifications (via your official email ID) and the mobile column is for enabling text messages to your mobile number
Notification Settings on the mobile app
The same settings can be controlled via the Fyle mobile app.
You can follow the steps mentioned below in order to change any notification settings via the mobile app:
2. Click on the menu button next to Home
3. Select Settings from the side-bar that appears
4. Under Notifications -> Select Manage Notifications
5. Select any required notification preferences using the checkboxes and click Save.
Following these steps, you should be able to control your notification preferences for your Fyle account.
Enabling notifications is an efficient way to remain informed on the status of your expenses/reports without having to log in every time to keep a tab of your official expenses.