1) I don't have Employees created in Netsuite, how can I complete the Employee mapping in configurations?
To successfully export the expenses from Fyle to Netsuite, the Fyle integration would need a Vendor or Employee to be created/mapped from Netsuite.
If your employees are set up as vendors in Netsuite, you can map the employees in Fyle to Vendors in Netsuite in the configuration.
If employees are not available in your Netsuite, Vendors can be auto-created in Netsuite while exporting by enabling the Auto-create vendor/employee in Netsuite toggle in the configuration.
2) All our expenses are Corporate card expenses, can I skip setting up mapping for the reimbursable expense within the configuration of the integration?
Currently, the integration is designed in a way where reimbursable expense mapping is mandatory to complete the setup. If there would be no reimbursable expenses in your Fyle account, you can simply map the Employee and Reimbursable expenses in the configurations page of integration to any corresponding value in Netsuite that you would prefer in order to complete the setup and no data would be exported.
3) Can I import Expense accounts from Netsuite?
Yes, Fyle supports the import of 'Expense' accounts from Netsuite.
4) Can I import Projects/Customers from Netsuite?
Yes, Fyle supports the import of 'Projects/Customers' from Netsuite.
5) Can I import Vendors from Netsuite?
Yes, Fyle supports the import of Vendors as merchants in Fyle. You can find the steps to enable this feature here.
6) Can I import Tax codes from Netsuite?
Yes, Fyle supports the import of Tax Codes. You can find the steps here. However, Fyle does not support the import of Tax Groups from Netsuite currently.
7) Can I import all charts of accounts from Netsuite?
By default, Fyle imports only the ‘Expense' accounts. But the following accounts can be imported as a service request:
Cost Of Goods Sold
Other Current Asset
Other Current Liability
Do reach out to us at [email protected] if you'd like to import any of the above accounts.
8) What are the dimensions that can be imported from Netsuite?
Following are the dimensions that can be imported from Netsuite to Fyle:
Expense Accounts (when exporting expenses as journal entries and bills)
Expense Categories (when exporting expenses as expense reports)
Custom Dimensions - List, Record, Segment
9) As an organization, we use multiple corporate credit card accounts, how do I map them in the Fyle integration?
By default, all the corporate credit card expenses exported from Fyle are coded to a default credit card account. But if you'd like to map every individual card to its respective credit card account on Netsuite, you can map them on the Corporate Card Mappings page. The steps to map the cards can be found here.
10) Can I assign multiple credit card accounts to an employee?
Currently, one employee can be mapped to only one credit card account.
11) Can I skip choosing a default credit card account under General mapping?
If you want to export Credit Card expenses, then it is mandatory to choose a default credit card account. But if you don't want to export corporate credit card expenses, you can skip selecting a value for Map Corporate Credit Card Expenses under Configurations > General. This will automatically remove the option to choose the default credit card account under General Mapping.
12) Can I sync ACH payments from Fyle to Netsuite?
Yes, you can sync Fyle ACH payments to Netsuite when Reimbursable Expenses are exported as Bills or Expense Reports.
13) Can I sync ACH payments from Netsuite to Fyle?
Yes, you can sync Netsuite payments into Fyle when Reimbursable Expenses are exported as Bills or Expense Reports.
14) Can project-based billable expenses be exported to Netsuite?
Yes. Billable expenses can be exported when expenses are exported as Expense Reports or Credit Card Charges. Journal Entries and Bills can not be exported as billable expenses to certain projects.
15) Can I disable certain projects in Fyle?
If you'd like to disable any Project in Fyla even if it is active on Netsuite, then you can disable the required Projects in the Fyle Admin dashboard.
If you'd like to disable certain projects in Fyle because you've disabled them in Netsuite, then you don't have to do it manually. Fyle auto-syncs the status of Projects/Customers from Netsuite to Fyle. That is, Fyle will automatically disable an account or a project in Fyle when it is disabled on Netsuite.
16) Why are my Corporate Credit Card refunds not getting exported to Netsuite?
If you're exporting your expenses as Bills, the refunds can not be exported to Netsuite. Fyle supports the export of refunds only when expenses are exported as Journal Entry/Expense Report/Credit Card Charge. If you're exporting your expenses as one of the above and still get errors, kindly go through this article.
17) Why are my Personal card refunds not getting exported to Netsuite?
Fyle supports the export of refunds only when expenses are exported as Journal Entry/Expense Report. If you're exporting your expenses as Bills, the refunds can not be exported to Netsuite. If you're exporting your expenses as one of the above and still get errors, kindly go through this article.
18) Why is my employee not able to add a merchant name in the merchant field?
If you have enabled the 'Import Netsuite Vendors as Merchants in Fyle' toggle in the Configurations > General page, then your employee would be able to only choose from the imported list. If you'd like to allow your employee to add a merchant that does not exist in the imported list, disable the 'Import Netsuite Vendors as Merchants in Fyle' toggle. You can find more details here.
If you have any further queries, do reach out to us at [email protected]