You can create mileage expenses for your trip with multiple stops and file them for reimbursement. You can log your mileage expenses for your trip using the Fyle mobile app.
Mileage expenses log your trip details from point to point and calculate the rate based on the mileage rate set by your organization.
You can follow these steps in order to add Mileage expenses:
2. From the list that appears, click Add Mileage
3. You will be redirected to a new mileage expense form. Click on Enter Route.
4. Here you can choose your start and destination points by typing them in. If this was a round trip, you can click on the checkbox next to Round Trip.
The round trip feature is available only if there are no stops on the route.
5. Additionally, you can add up to 10 locations to a single mileage expense by clicking on the Plus Square button. To delete a stop click on the Trash Bin icon next to it.
Once you have added the route click on Save.
6. The miles will get automatically calculated based on the route information.
7. Add in any remaining details and click on Save to save the expense. To open a new mileage expense form click on Save and New.
Following these steps, you would be able to successfully log your mileage expenses via your mobile.