If additional details are required on expenses for approval, your approver, admin, or finance team may send back your report with comments mentioning the requirements to be fulfilled.
You can edit the expenses in the report that was sent back and resubmit the report for approval. The report will be in the Sent Back state under the Expenses section. You can view, edit and re-submit the report via your Fyle mobile app.
In order to resubmit a sent-back report you can follow the steps mentioned below:
Download the Fyle app via Play Store or App Store and log in to your account. Click on the Menu button in the top left corner of your screen. Select Reports.
2. The report sent back will have the state Sent Back highlighted in a red pill.
3. Click on the report. Under the Comments tab, you will be able to view comments by your approver or finance team stating the reason/changes to be made to the report.
You can add your comment via the comment box at the bottom of your screen. This comment will be visible to your approver.
4. Under the Expenses tab, you can click on the expenses to edit them and save the changes. Once the changes are made click on the Resubmit Report button.
5. A pop-up box will appear at the bottom of your screen to review the report. Click Resubmit.
6. Once you resubmit the sent-back report it will once again go out for approval to your approver or admin. The report will now be visible in the Reported state under the Reports section.
Resubmitting reports is made into a very handy and quick process via the mobile app. Any changes made via your Fyle account on the mobile app will automatically sync to your account once you log in via the web app.
To learn more about how to create a report via the mobile app, click here.