The Team Expenses feature allows you to view all expenses created by the employees that are a part of your team. To navigate to the Team Expenses, on the left-hand side bar click on the Teams drop-down menu and select Expenses. Once you have opened the Team Expenses page you will see a list of all the expenses created by your employees and certain details of each expense.
Customize your view
Upon landing on the page certain details are visible by default for each expense. These include Created On (the date the expense was created), Date of Spend (the date the transaction was made), Employee (employee name), Amount (total amount of the expense), State (the current state of the expense) and, Purpose (the purpose of the spend).
You can customize which details you wish to see on the list by clicking on the Manage Columns button on the top right side of the table. This will take you to a list of options that you can choose to add or remove by selecting the checkboxes next to it.
The details you can choose from include:
• Expense ID: The unique ID of each expense
• Created on: The date on which the expense was created
• Updated on: The date on which the expense was last updated
• Date of spend: The date on which the spend was made
• Employee: The name of the employee
• Currency: The currency of the expense
• Amount: The total amount of the expense
• Exchange amount: The exchange rate of the expense
• Split Amount: The amount that has been split in the expense
• State: The current state of the expense (approved, incomplete, paid, etc)
• Purpose: The purpose of the spend (food, travel, stay, etc)
• Details: Details of the uploaded receipt (expense type, name of merchant, etc)
• Merchant: The name of the merchant the expense was made to
• Employee department: The department the employee works in
• Project: The project that the expense is associated with (option available only if your organization has enabled the Projects feature)
• Billable: If the expense is billable to the project (option available only if your organization has enabled the Projects feature)
• Tax details: The tax details of the expense (option available only if your organization has enabled the Tax feature)
The expenses can be filtered to view certain criteria using the Filters button on the top right corner. To filter the expenses, click on the Filters button and select the field, and type from the drop-down menu. Then click on Apply Filters to enable the selected filters.
You can see the list of applied filters on the upper right side of the screen, and choose to remove or save the filters by clicking the Clear All or Save this Filter buttons available beside the enabled filters.
The total number of expenses and the sum of all expenses can be found below the filters, beside the search bar. You can use the Search bar to find a specific expense by entering details of the expense such as expense ID, state, category, etc. All the details of each expense can be viewed by clicking on them individually .